Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dear Yankee Candle,

I have long since been a fan of yours after my first childhood visit to your candle making facility. Our home has always been filled with seasonal scents such as "Balsam Fur," and "Salt Mist Rose." In the past three and a half months I have gathered some suggestions for you and I hope you will take them to heart. Here they are in order of importance.

1. White Cheddar Popcorn
2. Blueberry Bagels and Cream Cheese
3. Beer (May I suggest Sam Adams and/or Guinness for the local aesthetic)
4. Dunkin Donuts
5. Hotdogs, Sausage, and Grilled Onions.
6. Chocolate Yogurt
7. Coffee Grinds.
8. Pizza
9. Burgers and Fries.
10.Toast.

Yours Truly,
A Blissfully Pregnant Fan

2 comments:

  1. Add my vote for #3 (though I prefer something with a bit of Chinook hops aroma...)

    ReplyDelete