Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Dearest Ash,



My Dearest Ash,

     Will you please accept my sincerest apologies.
I am very sorry that I did not leave the carton of white rice out for you last night along with the cashew chicken.  I admit that I had left the cashew chicken for you on the steps with the hopes that you would like it, and forgot to include the white rice, that is so well suited with the meal.  I left the white rice on a table next to our sick chicken and was using that as part of her feed. Since she was enjoying it very much, I did not to leave some for you.  I am happy however, that you climb up onto the table, grabbed the closed Chinese white rice box, opened it, and enjoyed it in a grassy patch of our yard all on your own.  Your ability to claim what should have been rightfully yours impresses me. I will also clean up any cashew chicken pieces you left on our steps. I am also happy to see that you liked the water chestnuts that were in there. They are my favorite part of that meal too.  May you forgive me and my culinary impediments.

Sincerely and with much love,

Lauren

2 comments: