Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Debut-in

We got lots o flowahs poppin up around the yahd.


Thought I'd snap some pictures of them to share.  The flowers are too pretty not to share with others.


I am noooooo photographer.  I snap pictures with my phone and sometimes luck is on my side to get a good one.  Most times my phone does a good job grabbing the same image I'm seeing:)

Hope you enjoy.



The climbing rose in the front yard.  I think they are called peace roses..... I dunno though. I just call them roses.

"I'm ready for my close up Mr. Demille." 
"Suddenly Seymour." 
“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.” 
 


“Bees do have a smell, you know, and if they don't they should, for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers.” 

1 comment: