Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Harlem and Indie "taking it from the top," photo shoot.......2011

I left to do some errand's the other day and the  dogs had the run of the place like usual.  When I came back I noticed that some things were out of order and my Ipod (which takes these photos) was missing.  I later found the Ipod in Indie's crate. Upon finding- I was amused to see the dogs did a photo shoot while I was away.
 Here it is in all its beauty.

















3 comments:

  1. Those are actually really impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs got talent I tell you. Esp for not having thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it was in one piece! Wyatt took mine last summer from off the nightstand and chewed it into several separate pieces while I was in the shower! No pictures were actually extracted after that.

    ReplyDelete