Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Row taan.





This post could be pages long.


But I know what it feels like to click on a blog and see mainly words. It looks boring and dull and I get about halfway thru a paragraph before I lose interest.

I know it sounds terribly rude, but at times I am.

So what is this rambling about? Oh yes- "getting to the point."
Which is what I will do right now.


A couple days after Christmas we headed to Roatan, Honduras. Its one of the three small Bay Island's off the coast of Honduras, and to sum it up- its paradise.

This was the second time we went back with a group of friends- two of which have gone before, and were the ones to discover this little hidden island.  We stayed at the same accommodations as before since they were simple and slightly secluded.

This island is beautiful. That is it. Its a great word for a great island. The people are friendly, the food is good, and the ocean is pristine.  It has one of the world living reefs. Yes, living.

So instead of going on and on about how spectacular the trip really was- I will try to include little stories here and there in the newer post to keep your interest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment