Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm Spiderman." And that precise moment of movie epicness.

Preface:
Anyone who owns a boxer knows that they have the ability to fart like a third year college frat boy, who just did a wicked keg stand after eating a half bucket of fried chicken. The dark meat only.



Years ago I was a geek.

Oh who am I kidding I still am.

Lets just say if there was a comic book store in a five mile radius I would visit it weekly.

I even twice went to a Comic Con. 
Once dressed as Black Cat. (google her- shes cool stuff;) )

Years ago I read alot of comic books, and really enjoyed them. Avengers, Batman Y the last Man, Maus, Hulk, X-Men- (Ohhhh the X- Men!) Never Superman (cause he's kinda dumb) and of course......Spiderman.

Every girl has a soft spot for Spidey.

Being a Marvel girl predominately, I really got into Spidermans story. Most liking the Ultimate Spiderman as opposed to The Amazing Spiderman, because I felt there was a better story line.  Peter Parker was such a hero. For us nerds at least.  So when the new Spiderman movie came out with that "not Tobey McGuire," guy I had my reservations about seeing it. Plus the girl that played Gwen Stacey  has gotten freakishly alien looking lately o she gives me the heebie geebies.

But last night we watched it.

I tried my best not to explain every little bit to my husband, and totally geek out on certain parts that were comic book recognizable to me. So as I remained quiet I fangirl flipped on this new movie.

They did a pretty good job.
Without  too much detail they showed the "other side of Peter Parker behind the mask." A snarky, clever witted goofball.

Tobey McGuire left that part out......but it was completely forgivable.


So as the movie comes to an apex where Spidey is about to tell Gwen who he truuuullly is I totally held onto my breath, blanket, and did not blink.


Web shoots-
Grabs Gwen-
Kisses her-
and says, "I'm Spiderman."




*fart*



My precious dog Harlem let one rip the size of an old lady who just ate a bowl of colon blow.

It was awesome.

The most epic part of this fan girls Spiderman movie, and the dog farts.


I will now know those words "I'm Spiderman," followed always with a fart.


With great Boxers, comes great gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment