Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Party Rock Boxers.

When I walk on by- dogs be looking like damn she fly.

I jump to the beat, running down the street in my new lafreak.

Girl look at that Boxer.

Girl Look at that Boxer.

They work out.

This is how I roll 
Animal print pants out of control.

When I'm at the yard, security just can't fight them off

When I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to tan my cheeks

This is how I roll, come on Harlem it's time to go

We headed to the bar, Indie don't be nervous

No shoes, no shirt, and we still get service

When we walk in the spot, this is what we see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
We got passion in my paws and we ain't afraid to show it

We're sassy and we know it.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah

1 comment: