Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Yankee is Riding on Midnight.

The Redcoats are coming?


The Redcoats are back?


The Redcoats might have come and visited us the past three nights.


Its been a solid five weeks since our last "official," visit with our redcoated friend Ash, and my hopes and prayers is that he or she has been busy making/having babies.  Even though we haven't seen the little fox, I still leave food out in the hopes that he or she might stop by for a snack.

Well, I have had these four hotdogs (if you remember Ash's favorite) in his dish for the past week. The hotdogs were looking pretty ripe and I wasn't about to touch them. Instead I figured the crows would eventually catch on that there is some free grub and come and get it. Well, they haven't.

I was surprised to go out the other morning (before sunrise) to see that three of those four hotdoggies were gone.....hmmm

The next morning (again before sunrise) the last hotdog was gone.

I put two more out last night, and again, they were gone....no crows have been here.

Could it be our dear friend?


I realize that this might not have been too much of exciting news for you readers, but I couldn't help myself to writing this down. I apologize for any boring, inconvenience, to your reading pleasure this might have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment