Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Friday, May 6, 2011

The old man is not snoring.

The importance of checking the weather each morning....


So for the entire week I had expected today to be cold and rainy. Thats why I fed the bee' yesterday, make sure the dogs got to go outside for most of the day, weeded the garden, and planned on doing most of the indoor cleaning today.  I EVEN agreed to work at my corporate job cause I figured I wouldn't be missing much- When I woke up I was shocked to see that it was beautiful outside! Its even better than yesterday! I read the weather report on Monday and apparently in one week it can change!?!  Whew! Who knew?!!!






(I highly encourage you to read the last part with sarcasm.)
(

1 comment:

  1. I like you. :)These posts are so fun to read. I have a ton of questions like: Have you gotten stung yet? Like every day or just a couple times here and there? Why'd you get the docile bees and not the mean guys? Just because they're docile?

    Sky loves that you're a bee keeper. She wants me to tell her everything I know about it, till she gets bored with hearing about it or unless I can strategically change the subject if I get tired talking about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete