Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"What did the carrot say to the wheat? Lettuce rest, I'm feeling beet."

"Gorillarun Warfare."

"I see a tongue and some ears??"

"My milkshake brings all the dogs to the yard."

"Ye Royal Waterin Hole."

"From Ivy Weeds, to Minimal Mulch."

"What a Petunia."

The pitchfork and wheel are original to the house.

The backside.

"Corn Fail."

"Doe, Rae, Mee."

"Consider the Lillies."





Indietoo likes her picture taken.......closely that is.

Harlem not so much a fan of papparazzi.

Pushing me away.

A visitor

A wonderful pollenator.


Lettuces ready to roll


Cabbage patch

!

The garden from roadside and the pad where the farm tent will sit on

"Bee Motivation."


Difference between comb styles.  the white comb is from the Buckfast (my first bee's) and the dark gold is from my newest hive The Carniolan's

No comments:

Post a Comment