Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

If you at all like things, then you will like this.

I set the camera up at the bee' entrance. I think this is one of the coolest videos of them. You get to see from their porch their flight pattern. Any bee's that fly off to the the right of the screen are heading straight over our driveway to the field across the street. Any bee's flying low and to the left are going to the bird feeder for water. The bee's coming in with their legs splayed are carrying a load of nectar or water.

2 comments:

  1. So at first I just listened the first bit with no sound and I kept expecting a guy with a British accent to start narrating. Then I turned my music on and it was the song "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast and the bees looked totally choreographed all Broadway-like. Then "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz started playing and BAM, the bees were getting their hip-hip on.

    Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete