Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Friday, December 16, 2011

Just Your Nightly Fox Reminder.


Here's our buddy just sittin while I chat with him (or her) about how good looking they are. 

Right after this pic was taken Ash tried to lay down but quickly realized that laying on plywood wouldn't be that comfortable.  I appreciate his (or her) sense of knowledge.

So when I was done chatting, I got out the bag of leftover pork fat and pork ribs for our red coat. I put the goods in his (or her) dish. Ash quietly came over, grabbed some fat and chewed it lovingly.  After really getting a good taste, Ash got so excited that he (or she) grabbed his (or her) dish and took off with it- clear across the yard, before realizing that the porky goods did not come with it.

I was cracking up laughing when Ash stopped- looked in the dish- and finally realized. It took him (or her) another second to come running back over to grab the rest of dinner.



Ash's bowl is still in the yard. I'm wondering if it will be returned by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment