Glory Downs Farm

Glory Downs Farm

Friday, December 23, 2011

Caught in the Act.

When your husband is outside and your dogs are barking- don't automatically assume its because of him.....

David went out to bring in the rubbish container and the dogs started barking.

I thought it was because of the noise the container makes being rolled up the driveway. David assumed it was because he was outside, so he started to bang on the windows to rile them up even more. Joining in on all the excitement I opened up our bedroom window and stuck my head out and started barking at David too.







The dogs were barking cause our neighbor was in the driveway. He had come by to ask a question but instead got a show.

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S SO FUNNY!!!! I needed a laugh. :)

    (YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL and I can't stop thinking about it today! Yay yay yay!!! :) xo)

    ReplyDelete